M-Bus Display / Logger / Level-Converter
M-Bus Display / Logger / Level-Converter for 60 slaves
- Front-CPU with LCD and 4 navigation-keys shows important M-Bus meter data
- Autosearch of meters with list generation
- Passcode protection
- Additionally usable as level-converter by the RS-232 interface
- Firmware-update by RS-232
- Same features as M-Bus Display and additional logging and data storage function
- Historical meter data on LCD
- Configuration and export of meter data by RS-232 direct link or modem
- Baudrates: 300 up to 9600 Baud
- Overcurrent and short-circuit protection on the M-Bus
- Echo cancellation and collision detection with break signalling
- Displays for power, data transmission, max. bus current and overload in the screw-terminal room
The three members of the W60 Master Family are ideally suited for M-Bus installations with up to 60 meters.
The base model is the M-Bus Level Converter, which is standardly equipped with a RS232 and a RS485 interface. For remote read-out a PC with software is needed.
The M-Bus Display additionally allows real stand-alone operation with the integrated LCD and keypad. Therefore meter data can be displayed on-site with few keystrokes.
The third member of the W60 family, the M-Bus Logger, also automatically stores data at selectable times. The data memory can be exported to a PC or a laptop. Alternatively the use of a modem connection is possible.
|230VAC (opt. 110VAC), 50/60Hz|
|M-Bus voltage||39V ((mark, without load)|
|M-Bus quiescent current||max. 90mA (60 unit loads)|
|approx. 15 Ω|
|300 .. 9600 Baud|
2.5kV (to the M-Bus)
| light-grey plastic protection type IP52|
H x W x D: 71 x 165 x 175 mm
wall mounted, sealable
|power, maximum load M-Bus, short circuit M-Bus|
|4 key plastic-foil keyboard (exceptional MR004W) LCD with 2 lines a. 16 columns, illuminated|
|M-Bus, RS232, RS485|
|M-Bus (3-times), RS485, RS232 (GND, TXD, RXD) power supply (L1, N, E)|
RS232 as 9-pin. DSUB-socket
(just at MR004DL)
|minimum 2000 telegrams (just at MR004DL)|
(shared to the number of meters)
- Manual M-Bus Display (MR004FA/DL)MR004FADL_E.pdf
- Manual M-Bus Logger (MR004W)MR004W.pdf
- Flyer M-Bus Display / Logger / Level-ConverterFlyer_FernanzeigeEng.pdf
|MR004FA||M-Bus Display (60 slaves)|
|MR004W||M-Bus Level-Converter (wall)|
Please add -US for 110V version.