Cost effective and small M-Bus Display / Datalogger for up to 3 or 20 meters.
- Levelconverter for up to 3 or 20 meters
- Mounting on DIN rail
- Operation of all meters according to EN1434-3
- Independent M-bus Display
- Data filtering
- Data transmission rates 300.. 9600 Baud
- Echo suppression
- Durable short circuit proof
- Operated locally by keyboard and LCD
- Like M-Bus Display, but additionally with adjustable periodic bus read out and storage of meter data
- Presentation of historical meter data on LCD
- 1MByte Flash memory, optionally up to 4MByte
C3 / C20 - the ideal master for your small M-Bus installation.
The members of the C3/C20 family are ideally suited for M-Bus installations with up to 3 or 20 meters.
All devices offer a RS232C to M-Bus level converter function for remote read-out of meter-data by a PC with software.
Additionally the M-Bus Display allows real stand-allone operation with the integrated LCD and keypad.
Therefore meter data can be displayed on-site with few keystrokes.
The M-Bus Data Logger version is also able to save meter data automatically at free selectable times.
For this purpose even the standard version of the M-Bus Data Logger is equipped with large memory,
which can also be extended if it is required. The collected data can be read out and evaluated by PC, Laptop or Modem at any time.
The scope of supply contains the software FService, which makes set-up and parametrization of the masters much easier.
|11V .. 28VDC / 13V .. 28VAC|
|M-Bus voltage||32V (Mark, without load)|
|M-Bus current (C20)||max. 30mA (20 unit loads)|
|M-Bus current (C3)||max. 4,5mA (3 unit loads)|
|approx. 100 Ω|
|300 .. 9600 Baud|
light-grey plastic, protection type
4 pushbutton switches
2 RS232 as 9-pin. DSUB-socket
(just at MR00xDL)
(shared to the number of meters)